Preparation time: 15 minutes + 40mins
Perfect for just any old day, this is a great recipe for an easy, foolproof wonderful day. It’s marvelous and fudgy and will keep well for one whole day.
For the day
- 1 well slept head (8-10hrs)
- 50gm of I have two eyes that are happy to open
- 1 raw mind
- 1 dose of positivity
- 1 large serving of I have all my limbs and they function
- 1 tall glass of warm water
- 1 wedge of lemon and/or 1 tsp of natural honey
- A working mouth and voice
- Heaps of love and compassion
For the icing on top
- 40 minutes of leisurely walking with a friend
- 40 minutes of yoga!
- Preheat the body to a comfortable temperature (lucky for you our hypothalamus has got that covered)
- Take your 50gm of I have two eyes that are happy to open and test them, flutter them 10 times if they seem a little rigid, even wipe your whole face with your hands to make sure you still have everything
- Lift your hands above your head and reach your feet towards the end of the bed as far as you can. Hold them long and lengthened until you feel the energy flowing.
- Smile so big that the muscles in your mouth start to contract bedsmell, and prepare to sit up
- Release any toxins and nasty’s your body has worked hard to clean out through the night
- Add the warm water to the tall glass, a little at a time, add in your lemon to cleanse and clear; or your natural honey to sooth, stir until smooth. Now sip don’t skull!
- Divide the mind into two parts, throw away the negative and hold onto the positive!
- Take up your dose of positivity and chant “Today is going to be a great day" then tell those close enough to hear that you love them and hope they have a great day too.
- Decide between your walk or yoga and spread evenly
- Once you are finished with the icing re-fuel with a satisfying and energy-full breakfast